19th Annual Big Bear Classic (XIX)
Presented by Dynamic Discs, ARMDGA, SDGA, and True North Disc Golf
Dates: August 19-20
Location: Canmore, Alberta
See the final results here.
Google Maps: Canmore Nordic Centre – Canmore, Alberta
Friday Night Doubles – $5 Random Draw Doubles
- 5:30pm Player Sign up
- 5:45pm Players move to assigned tee boxes
- 6:00pm Round Start
We’ll be assigning each player a partner and a tee boxes via random draw. Anything could happen, folks.
Day One – Saturday, August 19, 2017
Please ensure you sign in so you can receive your Meal Ticket, your Players Pack and Tournament Sheet.
We will have Massage Therapy Session Raffle ticket available for 7 Massage Therapy session slots which will be scheduled between 5pm and 8pm on Saturday night. We will draw the winning tickets during the lunch hour between Round One and Two.
- 8:00am – 9:00am – Sign-in
- 9:00am – Players Meeting
- 9:30am – Round One Start (B1, B2 Green Tees)
- Lunch – Meal Ticket holders queue at the BBQ after turning in card
- 1:00pm – *Massage Therapy Raffle Draw*
- 1:30pm – Round Two Start (B1 Green Tees except Intermediate Men(MA1)
- Dinner – Meal Ticket holders queue at the BBQ after turning in card
- 5:00pm – Lil’ Bear – Mini Disc Tourney
Day Two – Sunday, August 20, 2017
- 7:00am – 8:15am – Block 1: Tee times – Green Tees
- 8:45am – 10:00am – Block 2: Tee times – Regular Tees
- 10:24am – 12:00pm – Block 3: Tee times – Regular Tees
- 3:00pm – Awards – ARMDGA RAPID RAFFLE – High fives and good byes.
Most of the Amateur cards will be able to watch the Open division players finish their round as spectators. It’s a really good chance to see the creme There will be no final 9. We will commence with the Awards soon after the final Open card arrives to ARMy HQ.
- Novice Men – MA4
- Intermediate Men – MA2
- NoviceWomen – FA4
- Intermediate Women – FA2
- Advanced Masters – MM1
- Advanced Amateur – MA1
- Pro Grandmaster – MPG
- Open Woman – FPO
- Pro Master – MPM
- Open Men – MPO
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR BLOCK.